HeyHey everyone! :)

What is your in-game name?
-VeyVey

How did you hear about us?
-Read the Advertisement in Chat

What is your time-zone?
-UTC+2 (No idea if that#s the correct one. I googled it >.< I live in Germany)

Tell us a little about yourself. Detailed answer, we care about our applicants.
- I'm 25 now. Working as a carpenter. In my free time I am pretty nerdy. Gaming, tabletops, trading cards. I am more of a casual gamer. Not aiming for the big goals, just trying to have fun. I am usually someone not giving a shit (can I say shit here? D:) about meta game and rather play what I think is fun.

Why did you decide to apply to us rather then another cabal? Why do we stand out? Detailed Answer.
- 100% honest: it was coincidence. It was the first cabal Advertisement I saw and I went to take a look and I liked what I saw :)

What would you like to get from our cabal? We impact the community in big ways, so its important to us that our members are aligned with our goals. Growing the TSW community and being a positive influence where there exists little of that sometimes.
-I am mainly looking for fun people to play with so I don't have to hang out all alone ingame. Doing Dungeons, Missions, Raids, Stupid things (stupid, but fun!). And not seldom I think it might be nice having soimeone to ask for help.