What is your in-game name?
Brutto

How did you hear about us?
Best tank ever ... Ghostchilde/Shadowcat-x

What is your time-zone?
CST (TX FTW)

Tell us a little about yourself. Detailed answer, we care about our applicants.
Old gamer guy with a family. Gaming roots go back to MUDs from the late 80s, and practically every MMORPG since then. I've played dps, tank, heals, support, pve, pvp ... even run a few of my guilds/cabals. No stranger to what most of the gaming industry has to offer, but always find something new and humble/willing to learn when opportunity presents itself.

Why did you decide to apply to us rather then another cabal? Why do we stand out? Detailed Answer.
I wasn't looking to change cabal's, however, leadership sullied their reputation to less than acceptable and smeared many with their comments and feelings.

That, and word on the street is that this cabal is the bomb!

What would you like to get from our cabal? We impact the community in big ways, so its important to us that our members are aligned with our goals. Growing the SWL community and being a positive influence where there exists little of that sometimes.
Just want to enjoy the game with company of those I enjoy, be it PVE, dungeons, raids, etc. Progression is cool, but not required and the same goes for any other aspect of the game.